Start & Set Up A Business In The Gambia
Solie Law advise small and medium sized businesses on the laws and regulations that apply when setting up a company or starting a business in The Gambia.
Company formation services include incorporating the company, the management and administration of the company’s affairs, taxation, service contracts as well as other liabilities of the company and its directors.
Setting Up A Business or Company
If incorporation as a limited company is not appropriate to your circumstances we can advise you on the alternative methods of trading, such as a sole trader, a partnership or a limited liability partnership.
Solie Law also advise on company takeovers and amalgamations and deal with the many complex issues arising form such transactions.
Setting Up & Starting A Business
Whatever you business and its structure you will require advice on many topics, including the negotiation and preparation of contracts for the supply of goods and services as well as employment contract for your staff. You may also require information and advice on methods of raising capital, insurance and protecting trade secrets.
Employment Law in The Gambia
- Drafting of employment contracts, staff handbooks and employment policies,
- Advice on unfair dismissal, disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy, discrimination and business transfers (TUPE),
- Advice on dispute resolution and compromise Agreements,
- Representation and advice on claims before the employment tribunal
Disciplinary and Fitness to Practice Issues
- Legal assistance to practitioners who are being or may be investigated or charged with a disciplinary offence by their professional or regulatory body,
- Preliminary advice for practitioners who have been contacted by their regulatory body,
- Representation for practitioners who are being investigated or subject to disciplinary hearings before a panel or Tribunal,
- Combined experience of working almost exclusively with professional practitioners with expertise in partnership law, regulatory law and litigation,
If you are setting up a or starting a business in Gambia & need legal advice please phone, email or write.
Contact Business Lawyers In Gambia