Real Estate, Land & Property Lawyers
Our property lawyers can help real estate buyers, sellers and investors to meet their legal obligations under Gambian property law when buying or selling a house, retirement home, holiday apartment, compound or piece of land in The Gambia.
Solie Law recommend that you contact us as soon as possible after you have decided to buy or sell a property or plot of land. We can then give you independent advice in connection with Surveys and Valuations, Mortgages, Deposits, Estate Agents and a number of other issues about which you need to know.
We can help to guide you through the confusion and complexity involved in buying and selling your house, apartment or piece of land in The Gambia. We can give you independent advice in connection with property investments and investment due diligence issues
Land & Property Lawyers in Gambia
Increasingly clients recognise the value of discussing their property plans at the earliest possible opportunity. For example, if they are buying a property in The Gambia they will talk to us about the key issues such as who should be the legal owner of the property (not always obvious), which type of mortgage would be best, how to deal with any inheritance complications produced by the local law and how to minimise their tax bills in their own country and in The Gambia .
If you are concerned about the costs of Gambian lawyers or worried about the expense of legal services in The Gambia, please come in and see us for a free no obligation preliminary discussion. If you would like advice in connection with any property development matter or problem in The Gambia, please call us and we will be happy to help.
Early advice will almost always save quite a lot of money! Talk to us BEFORE they go to look at any properties for sale in The Gambia
Our growing number of property developer clients in The Gambia each receive a bespoke service designed around their particular residential or commercial property development or real estate investment requirements.
- Property Lawyers in Gambia: Solie Law Chambers are commercial & corporate attorneys, lawyers, barristers & solicitors offering legal prperty services in The Gambia
- Property Market In Gambia: Solie Law Chambers are happy to provide free brief preliminary legal advice about any residential or commercial land & property transactions in The Gambia
- Land & Property in Gambia: Legal advice on buying, selling, renting or leasing holiday apartments, retirement homes, investments, developments, building land & compounds in The Gambia
- Holiday & Tourism Businesses: We advise on tourist and travel business properties such as eco lodges, guest houses, holiday hotels, beach bars & restaurants in The Gambia
- Commercial Properties: Legal advise on the rental, lease, sale & purchase of business premises, warehouses, shops, offices, factories, supermarkets, commercial, industrial & retail units
- Property Disputes & Problems: Solie Law offer advice relating to property ownership disputes due to inheritance, divorce, family problems, mis-selling or non payment in The Gambia