Divorce & Family Lawyers in Gambia
It is an unfortunate fact of life that not all weddings in Gambia are successful. When a marriage breaks down it is not unusual for one or both parties to seek to seek a divorce, dissolve the marriage or to obtain a formal decree of judicial separation.
Our personal and family lawyers in Gambia offer legal advice and assist with divorce, separation and other family problems such as tax and investment advice, powers of attorney, process serving, dealing with the inheritance of property, enforcement of judgments and compensation claims.
We can also advise you on domestic violence, injunctions, wardship, adoption, custody and care proceedings. We operate a 24 hours emergency divorce, family & childcare lawyers service.
Personal & Family Lawyers in The Gambia
Solie Law Chambers offer a specialist range of services to solve family disputes and problems which are tailored to suite the situation in question.
- Family Lawyers in Gambia: Solie Law are personal, divorce & family attorneys, lawyers, barristers & solicitors offering legal services to families and individuals in The Gambia
- Divorce & Marriage Break Up: Solie Law are divorce law, family & childcare lawyers specialising in marital break up, maintenance provision, child care, access and visitation rights, child abduction, etc
- Child Custody & Maintenance: Solie Law provide legal advice on child custody and guardianship issues resulting in a practical and reasonabble solution for a parent and his or her child
- Wills & Inheritance: By making a will individuals can prevent family problems and disputes over inheritance and avoid expensive and time consuming court cases in The Gambia
- Family Property Law: Solie Law offer legal advise on the rental, lease, sale & purchase of family homes, properties, houses, apartments, land and compunds in The Gambia
- Immigration & Visas: Contact us for fast and successful applications for permanent resident visas, temporary resident visas, working holiday visas, study permits, work permits, etc
Contact Lawyers In Gambia