Personal & Family Laws & Lawyers in Gambia
Solie Law offers a specialist range of services to individual people which are tailored to suite the situation in question. Our private client lawyers in Gambia can advise and assist with tax and investment advice, powers of attorney, raising finance, divorce, separation and other family problems, process serving, dealing with the inheritance of property, enforcement of judgments, accidents and compensation claims.
It is an unfortunate fact of life that not all weddings in Gambia are successful. When a marriage breaks down it is not unusual for one or both parties to seek to dissolve the marriage or to obtain a formal decree of judicial separation.
We can also advise you on domestic violence, injunctions, wardship, adoption, custody and care proceedings. We operate a 24 hours emergency divorce, family & childcare lawyers service.
- Family Lawyers in Gambia: Solie Law are personal, divorce & family attorneys, lawyers, barristers & solicitors offering legal services to families and individuals in The Gambia
- Divorce & Marriage Break Up: Solie Law are divorce law, family & childcare lawyers specialising in marital break up, maintenance provision, child care, access and visitation rights, child abduction, etc
- Child Custody & Maintenance: Solie Law provide legal advice on child custody and guardianship issues resulting in a practical and reasonabble solution for a parent and his or her child
- Wills & Inheritance: By making a will individuals can prevent family problems and disputes over inheritance and avoid expensive and time consuming court cases in The Gambia
- Family Property Law: Solie Law offer legal advise on the rental, lease, sale & purchase of family homes, properties, houses, apartments, land and compunds in The Gambia
- Immigration & Visas: Contact us for fast and successful applications for permanent resident visas, temporary resident visas, working holiday visas, study permits, work permits, etc